???? Datapump between 2 Oracle servers, does it exist????

From: ilepper <ilepper_at_fac.fbk.eur.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:36:44 +0200

Hello,

[Quoted] We've got 2 database servers, 7.3 and 8.16. Once a week we like to import data from 7.3 to 8.16 Oracle server. But we dont want all the records from the 7.3 server, so a where clause is needed.

We used to use a databaselink between the servers, back in the old days that we also used 7.3. (We imported the data with sql queries.)

But now the databaselink doesnt work anymore, and with oracle sql queries you cant connect to more then 1 instance at a time.

So are there any datapump tools?
I could make something in Delphi but I rather not.

thanks

Ido de Lepper
ilepper_at_fbk.eur.nl Received on Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:36:44 CEST

Original text of this message