Re: Oracle-Error ora-1403 on insert or update in forms 6.0

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:09:27 +0200

[Quoted] I have a strange feeling the combination of the newest patch and an old version of Oracle, which was desupported in 1998 (and Oracle 7 is going to be desupported completely on December 31) is the likely culprit. I'm almost sure 6.0 was released after 7.3.2 has been desupported.

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA