Looking for UML tool for Oracle Forms

From: Jacob <jacmads_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:04:37 +0200

[Quoted] Hi all

I am currently trying to get a good overview over an existing large system [Quoted] made in Oracle Forms 4.5 and migrated to 6i. I have done some testing with [Quoted] Oracle Designer 6i to see, if I could reverse-engineer the system and create [Quoted] some useful diagrams from it, on which I could see any specific detail of a [Quoted] form; that is, what LOVs are used, what PLLs are used, and eventually on [Quoted] which other forms the form depends. I'm an experienced UML modeler with a [Quoted] solid background in using Rational Rose, but I have not been able to make [Quoted] this kind of diagram in Designer - all I've found is the Module Diagram, [Quoted] which I don't find sufficient for this purpose.

Does anybody know how to make UML-like diagrams in Designer or of any 3rd [Quoted] party tools capable of doing this?

Thanks in advance!

Jacob
jacmads_at_hotmail.com Received on Tue Sep 12 2000 - 10:04:37 CEST

Original text of this message