Re: Source code protection

From: John Alexander <jalexander_at_summitsoftwaredesign.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:13:56 GMT

Oracle provides a WRAP function that will convert your .sql file into an encrypted file that has a /plb extension. This plb file can then be given to clients to run on the database. The source code in the database dba_source table will also be encrypted.

At the DOS prompt, run
WRAP INAME=/mydir/myfile.sql ONAME=/mydir/myfile.plb

John Alexander
www.SummitSoftwareDesign.com