Re: ODBC and SQLNET.LOG

From: Dieter Gontermann <SHPFrankfurt_at_shp-frankfurt.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:24:20 +0200

It's sure, that ODBC-logging is turned off.

But I'm not sure, whether this SQLNET.LOG file is created by the normal SQL*Net logging, because if there are no problems when accessing the Oracle-databases, this file will not be created. In my opinion logging should logg every step.
The file is only be created, when there are any problems connecting to the database, for example if the network connection is broken. In that case, every try to reach the database failes and therefore the error is logged into SQLNET.LOG.

Dieter

Eric Givler <egivler_at_flash.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: Fhqt5.843$yY.63891_at_news.flash.net...