problem with management server

From: Chang Lim Yeo <ychanglim_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:59:26 +1000

Hi, i tried logging in for the first time to the management server. It states that i must use the username and password "sysman/oem_temp". However, it gave an error dialog box VTK-1000, "unable to connect to the management server, please verify that you have entered the correct host name and the status of the oracle management server". I do not know what is the problem. Can anyone help me with this? How do i indicate the status of the management server?

                                                                Thanks