JDeveloper3.1 Applet in Web page

From: Brian <bshan_at_ymail.yu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 13:04:07 -0400

Hi. I am playing with Jdeveloper3.1.
[Quoted] I have developed a small applet using jTree and few of my own classes. The main .class file is called navtree.class. The applet works fine in the applet viewer. When I use the default html page that jdev creates via the project wizard, [Quoted] the web page says that it can't find the class navtree. I tried moving the [Quoted] class files and the web page into the same directory, and I get trhe same results.
[Quoted] I have played with the CODEBASE parameter (the default is ".."), including [Quoted] eliminating it when everything is in one directory but no luck. I have put [Quoted] everything into a .jar file, but then nothing happens.

I have tried to put everything on my web server instead of just on my pc, [Quoted] but I still get the same "class not found".

This makes no sens to me especially if everything is in the same directory.

[Quoted] Any help would be appreciated!
brian_at_techcat.com Received on Mon Sep 11 2000 - 19:04:07 CEST

Original text of this message