Re: A free table/index reorganization tool for download.

From: Phil <phil_sheu_at_amax.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 16:19:40 GMT

[Quoted] there're some problems I solved this weekend.

  1. Cannot find support Visual Foxpro library. (I use FoxPro's setup wizard, and it OK now.)
  2. Cannot find Mcommand.dbf in K driver (my development network driver) [Quoted] [Quoted] (this table has been included in the setup program, you may see it under the same program you installed)
  3. Strange behavior in connection manager. [Quoted] [Quoted] (I use table buffering for the connection tables and it solved the problem)

[Quoted] [Quoted] if there's still any problem, please let me know. I'll fix it ASAP.

have a nice day!

Phil