Re: How to Upload Acess or MSSQL DB to Oracle DB

From: Jeff Whippo <jeff.whippo_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 10:26:25 GMT

Srimal:

It's a pretty painless process, but there is some setup work you must do. The Oracle product is SQL Loader (included as a utility with the database) and you'll find info on it in the database documentation. You must export from Access or SQL Server into a delimited text file (table by table), set up a configuration file that describes the content of your input data file, and then run loader against your database. Hope this helps...

Jeff