FORMS and pathnames

From: Michael Plawecki <m.plawecki_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 20:52:06 +0100

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm teaching myself FORMS using 6i. As a practice example I'm trying to start
from a initial form that displays a custom menu, where some of the menu items
will call other forms via CALL_FORM.

I can get the initial form to display the custom menu by hard-coding the menu
directory in the Menu Module property, but the calls to the other forms don't
assume that directory and hence can't be found.

I've found reference to FORMS45_PATH in some old documentation, but nothing [Quoted] [Quoted] else other than the Menu Module and Menu Source properties.

Is there an accepted way of telling your application where to look for components?
Is there a way of concatenating directories ie test components sitting on top of
production components?

Mike Received on Sat Sep 09 2000 - 21:52:06 CEST

Original text of this message