Re: Install Ora7 & Ora8 on same machine

From: Max <max_stout_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 10:29:29 -0400

[Quoted] As long as you have separate Oracle homes, you should be fine. I have both version running on Unix. You should set up your environment at logon to make sure you don't make a mistake.

You should give your SID and listener a different name and also assign a different port for the listener.

Good luck.