manually installing webdb

From: J Krahn <jeremykrahn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 11:31:46 -0600

I'm trying to manually install webdb2.2 on a seperate machine on RH Linux6.0. I'm to the point where I'm trying to "Install a standalone WebDB site" in the instructions. This refers to a standalone WebDB sit in a local database. I want to be able to create sites in a remote database. Trying to run the "install.sql" script eventually breaks the connection with the server. Where do I go from here? There seems to be very little good documentation on MetaLink or Technet that I can find.

Any help is appreciated.

Jeremy Krahn Received on Fri Sep 08 2000 - 19:31:46 CEST

Original text of this message