Migrating Oracle WebDB to another machine.

From: Lukasz Feldman <lukasz_at_atm.com.pl>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 16:33:49 +0200

Hello!

[Quoted] I buy bigger serwer for my department intranet portal based on Oracle 7.3.4 and Oracle WebDB 2.1.
Does anybody know a simple procedure how to migrate it to new machine? RDBMS and WebDB works
on Windows NT 4.0.
Whole day I was fighting with it. I installed database on a new machine than I installed WebDB.
Using Export Utility I exported database from old machine and than I was trying to import it. Bu there where
some mistakes and only forms and reports came to new machine. What to do?

Lukasz Feldman Received on Thu Sep 07 2000 - 16:33:49 CEST

Original text of this message