Re: count row function

From: Conan <conan_at_>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 10:41:51 +0100

[Quoted] Hi Frank,

    Although I agree with you in relation to the efficency of the code. In my original post I was trying to answer the problem Sandy raised I.E. what count(*) will return when no rows are matched.

Conan

PS
Hope this is read in the spirit it was written, my self-defense rather than [Quoted] to have a go at Frank