Problem with stored procedures

From: <hananb_at_xosoft.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 08:07:23 GMT

[Quoted] After power failure when database was restarted part of stored procedures stoped to work.
When I tried compile them aganst or compile some new procedures the follows errors occurs :
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-00607: Internal error occurred while making a change to a data block
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kcoapl_blkchk], [1], [24685], [6401], [], [], [], []

I found out the problem with ORA-607 could happens after upgrate some ORACLE database to version 8.1.6. In may case we work only with this version and database was created in this version . All occurs after power failure. I can not even delete these invalid procedures . Other things in this database instance work properly.

May be anyone can help how I can to repair the stored procedures mechanism.

Regards , Hanan Brener

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Sep 05 2000 - 10:07:23 CEST

Original text of this message