Re: Forms V2.3 documentation

From: <vincent.lepage_at_cybercable.fr>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 19:08:52 +0200

I'm working on Oracle Applications (GL, AP, PO and FA modules.) In charater mode, all forms are designed with Form 2.3, even in 10.7 releases ! I need to analyse customized development done on the application in either of the modules, to evaluate how much will cost to migrate to 11.0.3 release. That's why i try to collect informations. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Vincent.