Can't Install Designer6i

From: Ian Brandt <ibrandt_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 02:31:11 -0400

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am trying to install Designer6i on my Win2K laptop. I originally had Oracle 8.1.5 Personal Edition installed. It said I needed 8.1.6, so I upgraded. Now when I install and enter the oracle home for 8.1.6PE it complains that this home is already being used for 8.1.6 production. When I enter a new custom home it says that the repository api does not support multiple homes and I have to retry the installation selecting my 8.1.6PE home. What gives?

Thanks,

Ian Received on Sun Sep 03 2000 - 08:31:11 CEST

Original text of this message