intranet development with oracle webdb tool

From: Wolf Hermann <wolf.hermann_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 20:12:46 +0200

hi everybody,

we are currently developing on oracle's webdb and some problems occured:

we are looking for a solution to build a report based on a sql statement with drill-down capability and the option to send parameters to an underlying report. we succesfully build a similiar report with the wizard option but with that solution the parameter form is not satisfying.

greetings from germany and thanks for your help,

Wolf Hermann

p.s. anybody that is involved with the webdb technique is welcome to get in touch with me for further knowledge exchange Received on Fri Sep 01 2000 - 20:12:46 CEST

Original text of this message