Help: ODBC between Oracle and Access

From: Mike Heisz <mheisz_at_rim.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:57:08 -0400

I am trying to set up ODBC on my computer. I believe that I have everything set up corectly to access the oracle database. When I try to import data from Oracle to Access I am able to select the particular view that I want to import so I believe that it has to be finding the database OK. The problem arises while the data is being transfered. I get the following error: [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01013: user r(#1013)

The Oracle documentation say that this error is that result of a user requested cancellation but I am not cancelling anything. The only thing I can think of is that there is a timeout associated with the ODBC driver. The query behind the view is slow and takes a couple of mins to execute. Does anyone know if there is a timeout or what the problem may be?

Thanks. Your help is appreciated. Received on Thu Aug 31 2000 - 21:57:08 CEST

Original text of this message