Question about LOV in Forms 6.0

From: (wrong string) ¥ Scott ¥ <me_at_me.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:33:34 GMT

Hi,

This may be stupid, but I just don't know how to do this. I have a form with master-detail blocks. I have a LOV attatched to the first item in the Master block. When the user selects from the LOV, I populate all the fields of the Master block.

Now I just want to execute query. Just as if the user hits that button. I tried many different triggers on the items and the master block itself (when-new-item, when-new-record, post-change, post-query, etc).

Anybody know what I need?

Thanks,
Scott Received on Thu Aug 31 2000 - 23:33:34 CEST

Original text of this message