Re: ora-12705

From: Frank Kron <F.KRON_at_deutschepost.de>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 17:24:55 +0200

Hi

maybe this will help you:

ORA-12705 invalid or unknown NLS parameter value specified Cause: There are two possible causes: Either an attempt was made to issue an ALTER SESSION statement with an invalid NLS parameter or value; or the NLS_LANG environment variable contains an invalid language, territory, or character set.
Action: Check the syntax of the ALTER SESSION command and the NLS parameter, correct the syntax and retry the statement, or specify correct values
in the NLS_LANG environment variable. For more information about the syntax of the ALTER SESSION command, see Oracle8i SQL Reference.

by
Frank