Re: WebDb Site: LOV with folders link

From: John A. Pearson <jpearson_at_wellesley.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:25:55 GMT

Hello,

    In WEBDB, goto to the Shared Component Library area, then goto Manage Lists of Values. At this point a wizard will appear and from there use the online help if you need it........

    Also, goto technet.oracle.com and obtain the tutorial on WEBDB. This will help you get going.

--
John A. Pearson
Project Manager