OAS 4.0.8.1 and DB Browser

From: ap <pasiu_at_rh311.p.lodz.pl>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:53:06 GMT

HI

What to do in the following :
I have installed Oracle 8 and OAS 4081 on the same machine using WinNT 4.0 but diffrent 'home' directory. After creating DAD and PL/SQL cartridge I used OAS Utillities to install all utillties in correct order. During installation DB Browser I used OAS Manager to associate DAD with Database Brower cartridge.
After that I granted privileges to DAD User and restarted OAS. Unfortunately when I tried to use Log Analyzer or DB Browser I should see
"welcome page" but following appeared:
"An application error occured. Please try again"
What can I do to see DB Browser "welcome page" ?

Thank for replying

Regards
ap

E-mail: pasiu_at_rh311.p.lodz.pl Received on Wed Aug 30 2000 - 13:53:06 CEST

Original text of this message