Re: Can I use personal oracle as client in 8i version

From: <d_a_francis_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 23:41:37 +0100

[Quoted] True. Like previous versions of Personal Oracle, it won`t connect to anything other than it`s own database.

And, as Sybrand says, run it and you`ll violate your licence. Which is quite [Quoted] fine, until Oracle find out. One disgruntled employee and one phone call is all it takes......

Dave

<29n6qss5uf0sdaubg6oi6q43l3j5bkti77_at_4ax.com>...