Re: Migration Forms 4.5 to Forms 6i

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 24 Aug 2000 23:01:33 GMT

>Before to recompile all forms, I must compile the librairies (pll) but some
>of them cannot be opened (Error PDE-PLI018). How can I manage to open them ?
>Thanks for your reply.
>Stephane.

I presume you are opening them one-at-a-time. Try and start with the lowest level one if they attach other libraries.

Also, make sure that the libraries (both PLL and PLX is there is one) are not readonly.

Do you know if the tables/DB packages they use are accessible to the user/pw you are using in Developer?

Hope these help a little...

Dan Hekimian-Williams Received on Fri Aug 25 2000 - 01:01:33 CEST

Original text of this message