Re: Pattern matching in Oracle.

From: Roland Dunn <roland_dunn_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:28:47 GMT

Jeff,

Thanks for replying. There would be 100 columns.

Knowing this if you think the context cartridge is really what I should look at, do you know where I can find out more information? I've just done a quick search on the Oracle site and not anything that helpful. You wouldn't by any chance have a URL handy .....

Roland.