Re: Problems with the On-Insert trigger (Forms)

From: Marc Billiet <E.Mail_at_address.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 07:37:01 +0200

[Quoted] Forms gives you this error message if it sees a difference between the data [Quoted] in the block and the data in the database. Is it possible that you insert [Quoted] other values than the ones on screen, or not all columns ? After the insert, [Quoted] you should also retrieve the rowid into :block.rowid. [Quoted] Note that I normally only use on-insert triggers when the block is based on [Quoted] a not-updatable view, otherwise you can as well use insert_record.

Marc