Backup -- Authentication error

From: Sasan Raisdana <sasan_at_cyntrex.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:56:10 -0700

Hi all,
[Quoted] I have an Oracle(8i) Database on Windows NT Server 4.0 and I want to make a [Quoted] backup for first time. I connect to database with an account with DBA privilege
(Actually with all privileges) but whenever I try to make backup I get this message :

   "Authentication error."

If I want to explain it more I make a backup configuration and I use this configuration in a job in Enterprise Manager and after try to run this job I receive
this message, I gave all privileges in database and even in Windows NT as an
administrator to this account.

Thank you -- Received on Tue Aug 22 2000 - 18:56:10 CEST

Original text of this message