Developer/2000

From: priv1 <pszymon_at_ikar.mps.com.pl>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 10:40:24 GMT

Hi.

I am new in programing Developer/2000.
Anyone to know how can I do (simple think) think like:

I have tabular form on the top of form and below I placed three radio buttons. I connecting to emp and dept tables (training schema of Oraclescott' s). Radio buttons have value like numbers departments from table dept column deptno: first=10, second=20, and third =30. My idea is: when I press any button for example first (equal 10) then in my table above the radio buttons will values from table emp (employees work in department 10). I don't know haw can I wire radiobuttons with tabular form.

Thank for your help
Peter. Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 12:40:24 CEST

Original text of this message