Re: OAS408x installation

From: Verna Legaspi <vlegaspi_at_uswest.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 11:22:35 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I've got 4081 installed on both Solaris 2.6, 2.51 and Linux RedHat 6.2. There's some things I'd like to note:
* The Solaris 2.6 install works - for the most part. We have some issues [Quoted] with applications using both LiveHTML & PL/SQL cartridges. [Quoted] [Quoted] * I haven't installed any of the "extras" such as the toolkit, logger tables, etc on Solaris 2.6
[Quoted] [Quoted] * I installed the toolkit on Solaris 2.51 - seems to work fine * I installed the toolkit also on RedHat 6.2 - but it likes to go into the [Quoted] SYSTEM tablespace for both it's default & temporary. I'm not sure if this is just something I overlooked, because it installed on the correct tablespaces on Solaris 2.51.
* Also - I can't seem to get any pl/sql applications to run on the RedHat 6.2 install. Probably because it's not supported, yet?

HTH,
Verna