Re: Jdeveloper,Oracle and Apache

From: Bruce <bvh2_at_swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 06:05:47 GMT

I've just started a project like this. I'm inherited someone else's code (always fun) and I'm having to decipher it as I go.

I have two books that are a great help.

Java Servlets by Karl Moss
Web Development with Java Server Pages by Duane Fields and Mark Kolb

I don't use the JDeveloper product, just UltraEdit (a text editor) and Macromedia's Ultradev (HTML + JSP development).

You might try these books; they help even in my case when I don't have any real experience with Java (just javascript and some java basics).