where should I install Application Server?

From: rabbit <taipei800_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:53:40 +0800

My office has a internet leased line, and a sonic firewall is installed. The Web server is in the DMZ zone of the firewall.

I like to let my staff's notebook can access my Oracle database through the internet by using Forms 6/6i
Where should I install the Oralce Application Server? (In the LAN side? or DMZ zone? or in the WAN )

Where can I find some documents discussing about the installation and topologies of the 3-tier architecture?

Thanks a lot. Received on Mon Aug 21 2000 - 03:53:40 CEST

Original text of this message