SQL*Loader-523: error -2 writing to file (badfile)

From: Tom Wouters <tom.wouters_at_zeno.be>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:57:57 +0100

I'm using SQL*Loader to load long (delimited) records into my database.

If there happens to be an error in one of the datarecords to be loaded, and this same data records happens to have a length greater than EXACTLY 57Kb, then SQL*Loader terminates with an error:

SQL*Loader-523: error -2 writing to file (c:\backup\SQLloader\doc.wet.bad)

If on the other hand the datafile doesn't contain any records - longer than 57Kb - that cause an error, SQL*Loader does the job perfectly.

Has anybody an idea? Is this a known bug?

Tom Received on Fri Aug 18 2000 - 16:57:57 CEST

Original text of this message