Personnal ORACLE 7 + Developper 6.0

From: michel.malabouche <michel.malabouche_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:52:53 +0200

[Quoted] I just installed on Win98 and in 2 different directories PO7 (sqlnet 7) and [Quoted] DEVELOPPER 6 with Net8, ...
I have troubles with the tool "net assistant" for Net8. First of all, it installs OK with Oracle Installer, but I never see the ICON in the start menu.
[Quoted] In the ORACLE/BIN i can find the file N8A.exe, but when i launch it, nothing is done !!!
[Quoted] Couls you give me the full and correct command line for launching Net 8 assistant (Java seems correctly installed) ? Thanks a lot Received on Tue Aug 15 2000 - 10:52:53 CEST

Original text of this message