Data Entry to Oracle

From: <mm24_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/10

Hello -

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a freshly designed database(Oracle 8.1.6) running on Linux. [Quoted] Unfortunately our client is not well familiar with SQL or concept of relational database for that sake. I am looking for a software tool/package that will allow them insert/update/review data without knowledge of SQL. Our first attempt was to use ODBC connection through Access. Access Blows. I am looking for something that was designed with [Quoted] Oracle in mind and more or less "user friendly."

Thanks in advance,

Mikhail

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Aug 10 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message