Oracle Developer Opportunity

From: <pbrletic_at_comsys.com>
Date: 2000/08/09

COMSYS is a national IT project support and specialized project services company that's driven to help our customers succeed -- whether they're Fortune 500 companies, service organizations, or government agencies. We provide highly trained IT professionals to help our customers meet their IT objectives. Expand your range of opportunities by joining our team of IT professionals. COMSYS has client locations throughout the Washington Metropolitan Area. We offer a competitive benefits program to our consultants. EOE/M/F/V/D

We are currently seeking a mid level Oracle Developer with Crystal Reports experience for a 4 month project with a major telecommunications company in Vienna, VA.

Work includes creating and enhancing reports for a provisioning application.

Benefits include: Flex hours and business casual dress.

If interested, please send your resume to pbrletic_at_comsys.com or contact Patty Brletic at 301-921-3741.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message