WebDB Users - browsing problem

From: Don <don_at_xxx.com>
Date: 2000/08/09

Installed Oracle8i (8.1.6) for WinNT - No problems Installed WebdDB 2.2.0.0.5 - No problems

Can log as User: WEBDB, SYS, etc and see all objects

Problem:

        When I log on as a user with limited privileges,... that user can't see any tables that he created in SQL*PLUS under his own userID. The only way I seem to be able to allow a user to see his own tables in WebDB ...is to grant him DBA privileges and check the WebDB developer box.

        What roles or privileges must I grant to allow regular users to see only their own tables???

Thanks Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message