Re: Designer R6.0 Server Side Installation

From: <joko10000_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/09

Thanks, Van Messner for your time replying my post.

We've found out that the parameters in initXXXX.ora on server side should be set appropriately (step 2 which includes set shared_pool_size, db_block_buffer, open_cursor, etc).

We've missed that one.

The good thing is that it's working perfectly right now. And, no, I don't plan to install Developer on my PC.

The front end would be web-based application.

Thanks a lot.

joko.

In article <0fb97b04.11e3bf23_at_usw-ex0106-046.remarq.com>,   Van Messner <vmessnerNOvmSPAM_at_discovernet.com.invalid> wrote:
> Here's some additional information to check. Sorry if the
> formatting gets screwed up over the Web.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message