HELP.!! Batch Job Tool... COSBATCH

From: <oguru_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/08

[Quoted] Hello All:

    I am trying to schedule sql scripts ( to be executed with sql*plus ) on solaris using COSBATCH. All the unix scripts are executed properly but when it comes to oracle tools ( i tried with sqlplus, svrmgrl, exp, imp etc ) the job just vanishes [ its verified that the script is executed - i tried with a touch command in the script and it works but no sqlplus ). I suspect it is a case of setting environment variables to COSBATCH ( http://www.cosbatch.com ).

   Has anybody worked with Cosbatch and tried scheduling oracle scripts through it.... Please explain the settings required..

   Support is unable to solve the query till date...

Thanks in advance.
oguru

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message