How to modify automatic queries created by FormBuilder

From: (wrong string) öhle <roehle_at_mail.uni-mainz.de>
Date: 2000/08/08

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have created a Form using FormBuilder. Everything works fine, but now I'd like to implement a special query:
When you enter for example '100' in the field PRICE and you press the 'Query'-button, all matching entries in the database are found. Now I'd like to display those data too whose PRICE equals '-100' (and vice versa).
To sum it up:
I want to modify the original query created by formbuilder
(something like: select * from table where table.price = 100)
into
(select * from table where abs(table.price) = 100).
But how can I do this?

Thanks

Stefan

PS: PLease reply via email as well. Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message