Cannot Access OAS Welcome Page

From: llsun <llsun_at_hkbu.edu.hk>
Date: 2000/08/08

Hello,

I have installed OAS 4.0.8.1 and Oracle 8.1.6 on Linux. I can access the OAS welcome page after the installation. But when I reboot the machine and launch the Netscape browser, it shows 'Netscape's network connection was refused by the server.'

  • It's Ok if I change to other web site.
  • I have created the script file 'S01wrb' under /etc/rc3.d in order to start up the WRB according to the Installation Guide.
  • I tried to start the Node Manager listerner using 'owsctl' command, but it said, 'No such command'. (There is a file 'owsctl' under /$ORAWEB_HOME/ows/4.0)

Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance.

Liling Received on Tue Aug 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message