Re: Forms 6i : Background color property

From: Salvador González <sgonzalez_at_ease.com.ve>
Date: 2000/08/07

Hello again, Laurent...

   Ok. Your problems have a simple solution...

   First problem (Transparent frame):

      1.- Open the canva.
      2.- Select the frame.
      3.- In the tool palette, click the "Fill color" and select the
option "No fill".

   Second problem (Prompt property):

      The same previous steps, but selecting the prompt item over the canva.

   I hope your problem is solved. Let me know your results...

   Bye.

   PD: If you need more help, we can sign a contract...ja, ja, ja... Lie, I tell a joke... Good luck!.