*Oracle DBA*

From: Vlad <tihiydon_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/08/05

*Oracle DBA*
Thunderland Corporation is currently seeking Oracle DBA's for multiple companies through out the Tampa Bay area. We work with a select group of companies who have a lot to offer our candidates. Our companies offer great pay, good benefits,
cross training, stock options, and a real potential for advancement.

Qualified candidates will be US citizens or TN/Green Card holder possessing good Oracle DBA skills and any of the following PL/SQL, SQL, T SQL, UNIX, NT, DATA Warehousing, or Web
experience. Please send full resume and contact info for consideration.

Rick Stratton
Director
www.thunderland.org
r.stratton_at_thunderland.org
(813) 301-1151 Received on Sat Aug 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message