Re: popup problem with webdb 2.2

From: Brooks Vaughn <brooks_at_tidalwave.net>
Date: 2000/08/03

When you Create a Dynamic LOV for the pop up, the format of the select statement is

Select Display_Column, Return_Value_Column from Your_Table

The only problem I have is if you use a Form Object like a line, Blank, Label, these do not have a proper element ID and it will cause the PopUp never to select and return a value.

-Brooks Vaughn
brooks_at_tidalwave.net