Re: WebDB: URL Upper/Lower Case problem

From: Brooks Vaughn <brooks_at_tidalwave.net>
Date: 2000/08/03

I discovered the problem. Our DBA made a setting change without realizing it's implications. We found them as follows:

There is a setting in the WebDB Node Manager, Under the Applications Tree, for the WebDB Application (Cartridge) name, Web Parameters, Mime Types. Entering any file extention into this field will says "Do NOT send URL requests for this file type to the WebDB component for processing". What is does is it assumes that it is a Static File sotred on the web Server's file syaytem and not in the WebDB Site Builder database for Items/documents.

-Brooks Vaughn

blind_harry_at_my-deja.com wrote:

> In article
> <39859854.4A956F49_at_tidalwave.net>,
> bvaughn_at_ftc.gov wrote:
> > We have noticed
> > that if we specify the filename in UPPER
 CASE, it works. In LOWER CASE
> > it does not work.

 [snip]
> > Does anyone have any idea what can cause
 this to happen?