Re: Charting software for Oracle Web?

From: Cristian Veronesi <c.veronesi_at_crpa.it>
Date: 2000/08/03

We are using Oracle Graphics Server for this purpose. I cannot say it is a perfect tool, but it works! :)

Best wishes, Cristian

--

Cristian Veronesi ><(((( > http://www.crpa.it

Tzadikin, tzadikin geyen bom / Reshoyim, reshoyim falen bom
("just people will go ahead, evil people will fall" - yiddish song)