Re: Charting software for Oracle Web?

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp_xxx_.com.au>
Date: 2000/08/03

Hi,

These opinions from Don Browne, found at http://www.teseractinc.com/ may be of interest:

"I recently found another option at threedgraphics.com <http://www.threedgraphics.com>. I stumbled across their software while doing some work with JDeveloper. The neat feature is that a web page can call the applet, and the web page can pass all of the data... So using something like the pl/sql cartridge, or reports, you can construct an html document that calls the applet and includes all of the data for the chart. The demo's show alot of functionality, head and shoulders above Oracle Graphics."