Insufficient Privileges? (webdb 2.2)

From: <froek_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/08/02

Hello all...

   I am having a problem accessing a WebDB QBE form. I have granted the object EXECUTE privys, and when I try to access the object from another user, http://server:9500/WebDB/OWNER.AQ_FORM.show will produce the entire database that it points to.. this is correct.. but when I try http://server:9500/WebDB/OWNER.AQ_FORM.show_parms I get this:

Error       Message                    Where
"WWV-10600 Insufficient Privileges WWV_SECURITY.CHECK_OBJECT_PRIVILEGE "

Of course, when I login as the owner, it works no problem... Any help greatly appreciated! :)

Froek.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Aug 02 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message