Re: Designer2000 serverside install problems

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: 2000/08/02

There is a bug in the catproc.sql of the Oracle server. Just grant execute on these two packages to *PUBLIC* (needs to be done anyway) and *create a public synonym* and it will work. No need to uninstall anything in Developer.
I am amazed this problem still exists. It has been there for several years.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA