Designer2000 serverside install problems

From: <sambavan_at_motown.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: 2000/08/01

[Quoted] I have been trying to install the designer2000 on the server side. Infact I'm trying to upgrade the repository from v1.3.2 to 6/6i. I know to get the repository to the level of 6i, I have to migrate my old rep. to 6.

I followed all the steps that had been specified on the Installation guide and when I tried to do an up grade of the repository, I'm getting the error of "Execute privileges not granted on LOCK and PIPE. But these has already been granted to the desinger_owner.

Could someone advice me on what to do to get out of this problem. I even tried uninstalling all the objects and choosing the install option and still getting this error. Does any one know the cause of this problem?

Thanx
Sam Received on Tue Aug 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message